July 4th, 2023
Committee Recruitment Notice
Saskatchewan Integrated Youth Services Committee
Join our highly talented and dedicated volunteer Saskatchewan Integrated Youth Services Committee. Applications are being accepted for new Committee members from across Saskatchewan to help pioneer this new initiative and work alongside our Youth Co-Design Team to provide oversight on the implementation of the Saskatchewan Integrated Youth Services model.
About Saskatchewan Integrated Youth Services (Sask IYS)
IYS is a global movement, focused on transforming how youth, young people and their families find and access resources, services and supports they need. The goal of Saskatchewan’s model is having communities quickly connecting youth with the right services, in the right place and at the right time. The John Howard Society of Saskatchewan has been chosen by the Government of Saskatchewan to act as the backbone of this initiative to help administer the creation of at least 3 Youth hubs throughout Saskatchewan.
The Committee is seeking members with experience in the following areas:
- Mental health and addictions and other health services, including primary care, sexual health and/or harm reduction;
- IYS network establishment and operations;
- Program and service development and delivery;
- Child development and youth engagement;
- Sector services/core services including education and training sector and social supports sector;
- Ceremony and culture and/or Indigenous wellness;
- Youth, family, community and stakeholders;
- Data and evaluation;
- Philanthropy; and,
The Committee will meet virtually monthly. Special or in person Committee Meetings may be called from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a letter of interest along with a current CV or other indication of the skills to the Executive Board Coordinator Kimberly Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 18th, 2023 by 6:00 PM CST.